Saturday, February 7, 2009

Falling

So I am really falling.

The last couple of days, I haven't worked out at all and my eating has been terrible.

I feel like I'm at a real crossroads here. I am in serious danger of falling into a deep depression following the lay off from my job. I am in danger of not only ending my journey towards health and fitness, but I'm in danger of GAINING more weight and becoming worse.

I HAVE to get back up and make sure this only lasts a few days. The longer I let it go, the harder it will be to get back up. It's already harder. Each day it becomes harder.

This is when I need to reach out and ask for help.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE in danger.

    You should get up every single day and go to the gym first thing. Eat a boiled egg on the way. Routine and habit are HUGE indicators of lifestyle success.

    Get some cardio to your brain. You need those endorphins or depression will definately get you.

    Yoga tomorrow morning - 9 a.m.

    Remember what I told you about changing your brain too.

    "I exercise." Period. Write it all over your house, on your wrist, in your car.

    Write it until you believe it and believe it till its true.

    You can do it. Do IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about you, Jen - every day. I'm glad you got back on the horse (with Blake's encouragement). Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete