Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Doing okay


Despite my job layoff on Monday, I'm still hanging in there with the health and fitness stuff. I'm not doing as well as I would like, but I'm giving myself some slack this week. I've been pretty emotional---just going up and down.

But I HAVE gone to the gym every day this week. I'm on FOUR days in a row. I also did yoga on my regularly scheduled Tuesday and have it scheduled again for Thursday.

I'm slacking off a bit on the food----I've had one meal each day that I wouldn't even WANT to know the calorie count. But the other times I'm still eating healthy.

No, it's not perfect. But for right now, it's okay. I'm giving myself some slack this week.

I am keeping up with my "Happy Face Reward" system, as you can see by the photo!

I have lots of yellow and red smiley faces----for going to the gym and taking my multivitamin. I have one pink one for yoga on Tuesday and one blue happy face for drinking 64 ounces of water (that was today!).

I haven't earned one yet for no fast food (purple---I'm including unhealthy restaurant food in that, as well, which is what has got me). And I haven't earned one yet for 5 servings of fruits and vegetables (green). I'm determined to earn both of those at least 1-2 times this week!! I've got 3 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment