Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Biggest Loser


I have very exciting news!!

On Saturday, I will be auditioning for NBC's "The Biggest Loser" in Dallas!

I know the chances are very slim (pardon the pun) that I will be cast on the show, but I think it will be a really fun and interesting experience just to audition.

And who knows what could happen? Being on the show would be a DREAM COME TRUE!!! I'm as good as anyone else they could choose!

So wish me luck! Pray for me! Whatever might help me! :-)

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm totally excited!

Either way, I am committed to this health and fitness journey whether I'm on a reality show or not. I think auditioning for The Biggest Loser is a statement to myself that I'm READY for change in my life now.

I gotta make it happen and I have to explore every opportunity that could help me make this big life change!

No comments:

Post a Comment