Monday, May 25, 2009

Taking the Activia challenge

I haven't posted in a while because, honestly, I'm just sick of talking about this!! It's just time for me to focus on action instead of words.

But I've done a great job staying away from fast food, for the most part. And, when I was traveling last week, I had the same fast food meal each time I had fast food because it was completely satisfying, something different than what I can have at home and I knew the calorie content!

Here it is:

Chick-fil-A original chicken sandwich: 430 calories, 17 grams of fat, 3 grams of fiber, 31 grams protein
Medium fruit cup: 60 calories, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber, 1 gram of protein
Medium Diet Coke

I know it's not the best meal ever, but it's very satisfying and it keeps me full for several hours. And it is an improvement over what I would usually get fast food wise. And I'm focusing on IMPROVEMENTS----not perfection.

On another note, I started the "Activia" challenge today! I won't go into details (you should thank me for that!), but we'll just say I've started having major and regular stomach issues all of a sudden the past couple of years.I've talked to some of my friends, who are around the same age, and they are all experiencing the same thing.

The new "Activia" yogurt is supposed to help "naturally regulate your digestive system". The label says I will see results in 2 weeks if I eat one everyday. So I'm doing it! Today is Day #1.

And if it works, I'll be able to easily notice the results. Again, I won't go into details.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment