Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 7

Today is the 7th day I've been on the Medifast plan. I know I shouldn't weigh every morning and I will stop that after this week. But my clothes were fitting more loosely, etc. so I just wanted to see that daily progress for the first week!!

In the first 6 days, I've lost 12.2 pounds and 3 inches off my waist size.

That is pretty darn amazing. And I haven't even followed the plan perfectly. I've had extra Medifast meals here and there (plans says do 5--I've had up to 8 in a day to help deal with hunger) and I've also had 2 "lean protein and lots of vegetables" meals some days, when according to the plan I'm supposed to only have one.

The biggest part for me, is that I have not eaten ANYTHING bad for me at all in 6 days. That is so incredible. I've been around bad food. I've gone thru the drive-thru window to pick up food for my son. I even have a carton of Blue Bell Cookies & Cream ice cream (my favorite!!) in my freezer right now, and haven't touched it.

That is HUGE for me!!!

Another thing---my skin breaks out really regularly and today I noticed a huge difference in my skin. It looks so much clearer. I've also noticed much more energy!! That did NOT happen until around Day 4-5. But it's definitely there now. I've also noticed being able to focus better the last couple of days.

I guess that's what happens when you don't eat any fast food, red meat, sugar, dairy or any of the other terrible things I've been feeding my body for so long.

What a huge change. I'm so thankful.

Just gotta keep it up. I'm very, very aware that I could go back to old ways at anytime. I just need to focus on moving forward and not ever going backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment