Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 4

Today my hunger is definitely easing up. The light-headedness and dizziness are still there, but the hunger isn't as bad at all. It's weird almost. Our bodies adjust so quickly to new things.

But I am still hungry. I had more social events today. Two of them were at coffee shops and one was at a restaurant. Again---surrounded by tons of calories!! But I had another victory today and I didn't succumb to temptation. It was hard, though. I even left the restaurant early.

No headache today, though. That was good.

The biggest thing--I haven't had any fast food, fattening food, sweets or anything bad for me AT ALL---not even a BITE--in FOUR days!!!! I have tried to just do ONE day of that for so long, and couldn't do it.

So I really feel like I'm turning a corner here and I'm sooooo thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment