Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 was tough because of my social events and being out most of the day.

The first social event was at Starbucks---I got a bottled water. But a white chocolate mocha sounded sooooo good!!! It was hard to sit there with my water, while smelling the sweet aroma of all the wonderful coffee drinks Starbucks has. Not to mention the pastries.

Second social event was at a friend's house. She was so sweet to make sure there were healthy things I could eat there. That was awesome. The other friends there ordered pizza, breadsticks and there were also sugar cookies there, which I love. So that was really tough. Really, really tough. I had to just not look at it at all.

But I have to be able to be around food and not let it control me. I can't just sit around my house all day in a bubble. There will always be food around that is bad for me. Not that I will never eat anything bad ever again---because I will. But I want to save it for special occasions--and just because it's there does not make it a special occasion.

Great news though---I conquered all my challenges for the day and stuck with it!! It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment