Friday, August 7, 2009

Weigh-in day!


I'm weighing and measuring myself every Friday and this week I lost 5 pounds in my quest to lose 50 pounds by Dec. 1!! Woooo-hooooo!! That is a good start!

I have eaten so well this week. Not perfect, but better than I've eaten in a long time over the course of a week. It really helped to keep my little mini-fridge stocked with healthy food that I really enjoy.

I never felt deprived at all. The one thing I probably did was eat TOO MUCH healthy food, but I'm going one step at a time. And my first step is switching to healthy food. The next step will focus on quantity. Right now I'm just going to focus on cutting out the junk. I'm not going to worry about quantity right now.

One of the best things I did was to cook 12 chicken breasts one night---with sesame ginger marinade yummm!!!---so they were ready and already cooked to eat conveniently all week long. Put a couple of vegetable sides with it and had a great meal!

I actually lost some inches, too, during this first week. I'm measuring just about everything---waist, hips, chest, elbow, neck, etc.---15 different body parts! I lost a total of 9.25 inches!

So Week 1----down 5 pounds and 9.25 inches.

Good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment