Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Posting

I don't really have anything new or interesting to say. Just want to be committed to this blog, so I'm trying to post something.

Hmmm...just heard the newscaster in the background say, "Get ready for the coldest winds we've had in a decade!" I knew I should have bought that majorly discounted coat I liked so much at Ross a month ago. But then I thought, "You know, Texas never really has cold enough winters for a coat."

Guess I was wrong.

As far as my weight loss journey goes, I'm making progress. I need to get myself a scale that I have here at home. That's on my list to buy with my next paycheck. A scale and measuring tape.

Last year, I was all about "oh, I just need to focus on making healthier choices and the weight will come off eventually." Uhmmm....no. That is a load of crap. I really did make a lot of progress in creating habits that were more healthy, but the scale did not reflect that.

So this year----it's about the numbers. Get that weight OFF (in a healthy way). If the numbers aren't going down, then I need to work harder and do more. Period. It's about the numbers.

No matter how many fruits, vegetables and water I'm taking in, I will never be healthy until I lose this weight.

Making my favorite huge pot of vegetable soup again now (see post below)! It will last me the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment