Thursday, March 4, 2010

February was a GREAT start!

It's been exactly four weeks since I really started losing weight and I've lost 18 pounds in 4 weeks! Most of that was in the first week and I am amazed that I was able to not only lose a few more pounds, but keep that weight off from the first week even though I wasn't nearly as strict!

But I'm definitely eating better overall. Major difference in how I'm eating.

I don't do fast food or eat out nearly as often--only 1-2 times a week. That's still not ideal, but it's a HUGE difference from what I've been doing.

I've been making it a point to cook and take time to prepare healthy meals, rather than just eating whatever is convenient at the time. My "sweet tooth" has also been tamed. I'm not really sure how that happened, but it's not as strong as it used to be at all.

My goal for March---Lose 15 pounds. I know we're only supposed to try to lose 1-2 pounds a week, but I need to shoot for more so I will work harder. I want to also incorporate exercise this month---something I didn't do at all in February.

So 15 pounds by April 1st. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment