Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New blog title!

I love my new blog title! It was "Fat to Fit in 2009", however, that was not practical. It's going to take lots of small steps for me to become fit. I've made great progress in 2009. But, if I do it the way I really want to do it, it's going to take a much longer time for me to get to the "fit" category.

Therefore, I changed the title of my blog.

"FIT BEFORE 40!"

I love it! I turned 37 years old last month. That gives me almost 3 years. Does it mean I'm going to slack off for 2 years, then try to cram it all in? No. That gives me time to continue to make the small changes I've been making on my road to health.

I am determined to get fit without the assistance of surgery. I have several friends who have had the lapband or gastric bypass done in the last couple of years and they have had HUGE success. Good for them! I have been rooting them on the whole time and have been super excited for them. But I really feel like this is something I need to do without surgery, although I haven't ruled out surgery as an option later on down the road if I'm not making real progress on my own.

One way or another, I WILL be fit before 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment